Here are mine. What I want to achieve before I get back into playing cricket. Make sure you make your own and keep updating.
- Batting: Lofted drives, pull + hook shots, picking the spinners, watching the ball closely out of the bowlers hand.
- Bowling: Fix run up, remain front on, keep momentum.
- Fielding: Foxing, work on high catching, improve reflexes, work on throwing (increase power + accuracy).
- Stronger: Weights, boxing, agility, get fitter (swimming).
- Stay relaxed: Yoga, Tai Chi, Meditation.
- Visualise success, understand the situation, develop routines, work on posture + body language.
- Develop more confidence + look like nothing phases me.