Consistency is important. Only by being consistent will you be able to move into playing higher levels of cricket. So what is involved in being consistent?
Simply, you need to have a good understanding of you and your game. You may ask yourself some of these questions:
- What type of player are you?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How do you respond to the game and game situations?
- What is your playing method and approach?
- How is your technique?
- What is your role in the team?
- Do you have a specific routine? Why or why not?
- How does your personality influence your game?